Due to the safety mechanism in the Sawstop table saw, it’s important to make sure you buy a blade that matches the specifications listed by the manufacturer.
From the Sawstop website:
- Blades should not have a lacquer coating or finish on the teeth
- 8″ dado stacks with a maximum thickness of 13/16″
- Sawstop brand 10″ blades are generally 254mm while most other manufacturer’s 10″ blades are 250mm. So adjust the gap between the brake and the blade if necessary.
- Only use blades with a kerf (thickness) from 3/32” to 3/16”.
- Blades should not have depth-limiting shoulders also known as anti-kickback shoulders